If you have an idea that you’d like to see added to the game, please just send it to us at email@example.com
Automate your business and
What’s it about?
Idle Factory Tycoon is a thrilling mobile simulation game which will take you on an exciting journey to become an industrial tycoon.
Make smart investments to upgrade your factories and boost your economy. Automate your workflow by hiring managers to let your workers create all kinds of awesome products, even while you’re away.
This game will have you hooked with its cutting-edge game design and visually stunning graphics – long-lasting entertainment and continued satisfaction guaranteed. So get ready to conquer the world of Idle Factory Tycoon!
Want to know the features?
Choose your upgrades and workers wisely to make the most money!
Hiring managers will automate your workflow so you earn even when not playing!
NO EXTRA COST!
Download for free on iOS and Android, log in daily for free rewards!
LOTS OF FUN!
Over 30 factories and products to unlock, plus special events!
Get an idea of the game!
And here are some screenshots, too:
- I have an idea for the game!
- Can I play Idle Factory Tycoon on my device?
Idle Factory Tycoon is available for devices with Android (version 4.4 and up) and iOS (Version 8.0 and up)
Lower memory devices might have some issues running the game, however you will still be able to play! (Recommended memory 2GB and up).
If you are struggling to run Idle Factory Tycoon, please try closing all other applications, ensure you have strong WiFi connection, and collect all your Cash from all your factories!
- I have a business inquiry / offer to make, who do I contact?
For business related inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When/where is the new update?
Our updates come every 1-2 weeks. We’ll try to implement features as fast as possible to keep the game fresh!
The updates are rolled out in stages, so we’ll release them gradually for testing purposes. If a friend has the latest update and you don’t yet, please be aware you will be getting it soon!
- Which languages are available? How do I change my language?
In the game, click on the gear icon near the top left of the screen. Near the top you’ll find the language setting. You’ll be able to choose your language from there.
Currently we support: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), Russian, Korean, Japanese, and Turkish. More to come soon!
- Can I make a Let’s Play / collaborate with you?
Feel free to make a Let’s Play video for our game! Be sure to share it with us too – we’d love to see how you enjoy the game! Send the link to email@example.com
If you’d like to collaborate or get sponsorship for your YouTube channel, please feel free to contact us through the site Famebit: https://famebit.com/
- Can I be a beta tester for the game?
Unfortunately, we don’t have beta testers for the game at the moment. However, if you find any problems, bugs or ideas which you want to share, please just let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the aim of the game?
Have you ever wanted to run your own business empire? Idle Factory challenges you to build the biggest and most profitable empire of them all! You can upgrade your factories, compare with your friends, and climb to the top of the profit ladder. Have fun creating strategies and taking part in special events too!
- How do I get started in the game?
Be sure to follow the on-screen instructions, at the beginning there will be plenty to unlock! Also keep an eye on your bottleneck indicator to find out which station is providing the weakest link – level up your Warehouse, Workstations, and Market all in line with each other for maximum efficiency!
- Idle Cash: What is it? (Workstation 1 unlock after buying all your managers)
Idle Cash is the amount of cash your workers collect for you when you are not actively playing our game. Once you start the game again after a break, you can collect your Idle Cash and it will automatically be added to your normal Cash.
- Super Cash: What can I do with it. (Workstation 2 and unlocking the shop)
Super Cash is the in-game premium money. You can use this to speed progress up! You earn Super Cash in game by completing milestones or by purchasing it from the in-game shop!
- Can I watch ads for free gifts? (Unlocked with workstation 3)
You can watch ads to give yourself a small boost to your sales within your game. Whenever you’re coming back from being Idle (offline) you can also use an ad to be able to double the amount that you earned while you were offline!
- What are boosts? (Unlocked with workstation 6)
You can use boosts to multiply your earnings in-game and while you’re offline! These are bought through the in-game shop and look like batteries.
Currently you can purchase 2x boosts and 5x boosts. For 10 minutes and 1 hour through the normal store, or if you earn enough event tickets during an event you can purchase 4x boost for 4 hours, or 6x boost for 2 hours!
All boosts that you earn or buy will be found in the boost inventory which will be found right beside the world map. ?
- What is the world map? (Unlocked with workstation 7)
There are 6 districts in our game, each one with different products to choose from and 6 different factories in each! That’s 36 different factories to work with.
The different districts are: General District, Transport District, Toy District, Sport District, Music District, and Furniture District.
You can use the boost/collect all global function in late game to help cut down on the micromanagement.
- What are the Daily Rewards? (Unlocked with workstation 8)
Your daily bonus is your reward for logging in each day and is found through the store. If you tap on the store at the top left-hand corner there’ll be a little icon of a calendar. From there you can claim your daily rewards. ?
- I want to play with my friends! Am I able to? (Unlocked with workstation 9)
You can invite your friends though Facebook! They’ll provide a boost per friend you have (all the more reason to tell your friends to download Idle Factory Tycoon!).
To invite your friends through Facebook please:
- Step 1: Tap the little blue outline of a man near the top
- Step 2: Tap Invite
- Step 3: Tap the Facebook icon
- Step 4: Post a invite link to your Facebook page
Alternatively you can send friends direct invite link and send it directly to them.
- What are product upgrades? (Unlocked with workstation 10)
You have the option to upgrade the products your factories make, this helps you earn more money!
To upgrade a product, you’re producing you click on the blueprint icon near the shop icon (bottom left of your game) to upgrade the resource you use to make a product.
This will increase the value of the product! You can decrease the time that it takes to unlock an upgrade by spending Super Cash, or by watching ads.
You will see product upgrades in your game when you unlock Workstation 10 in the Iron Ore factory.
- What are Skills? (Unlocked with workstation 11)
Skills are used to boost many different parts of the game, from production values to ad boosts.
Each individual district will give you access to a new skill tree so be sure to check back whenever you’ve unlocked a new district!
You find the skills in the special Skills building at the top of the world map. Skill Points are bought through the shop using Super Cash, or you can earn them through the Event factories!
You will see Skills in your game when you unlock Workstation 11 in the Iron Ore factory.
- What are the Super Workers? (Unlocked with workstation 13)
In progressing through factories you’ll start unlocking Super Worker cards. These will assign Super Workers to the factories they’re intended for. Super Workers are automatically assigned so you don’t need to worry about managing them.
The more Super Worker cards you unlock, the more you’ll need to manually level up the Workers! Remember to check in the shop regularly as well, to claim your free Wooden Chest every 4 hours, so you can collect as many cards as possible.
You will see Super Workers in your game when you unlock Workstation 13 in the Iron Ore factory.
- What are the Event Factories? (Unlocked with workstation 14)
Events are time-limited factories with different themes, they reward you for progressing through them before time runs out!
You’ll also have access to the Event Shop once you’ve unlocked the Event Factories, from there you can purchase boosts and Skill Points using Event Tickets you’ve gained through rewards. Try them out! Earn your badges and compare with your friends!
You will see Event Factories in your game when you unlock Workstation 14 in the Iron Ore factory.
- What is Prestige? What are Trophies? (Unlocked with workstation 16 in the copper factory!)
Prestige will reset your factory so you play it from the beginning, but it will have a much higher multiplier which means you will earn a lot more money when upgrading the factory again.
Each time you Prestige a factory, you will get an even higher multiplier. To Prestige a factory, you need to spend some Cash. The cost is displayed on the Prestige pop-up each time. When you Prestige, you will keep the rest of your Cash (after paying the Prestige fee), plus your Super Cash and other factories.
When you prestige you’ll keep all off your upgrades, Super Cash, and factories. You will lose your workstations, and your levels. Depending on your net worth you will receive a certain amount of stars for Prestige, you can use these trophies to permanently upgrade your factories, and use stars to even further boost your trophies!
You will see Prestige and Trophies in your game when you unlock Workstation 16 in the Copper factory.
- Speed and Sales clocks: How do they work?
You can purchase Speed & Sales Upgrade Clocks/Bells which can be activated in each factory to make your workers work faster for a short period of time. Once activated, there is a cool-down period before you can use them again.
To purchase a clock, go to the Skill Points menu (bottom right next to the map). Here you can buy the Skill Points for the factory you are in, and then purchase the upgrades which unlock the clocks for that factory.
- The numbers: What does aa, ab, ac, ad mean?
The in-game currency system is set up like this:
K = 1,000
M = 1,000,000
B = 1,000,000,000
T = 1,000,000,000,000
aa = 1,000,000,000,000,000
ab = 1,000,000,000,000,000,000
ac = etc.
We use this system to make big numbers easily recognizable and comparable.
- What are the maximum levels in each factory?
You can buy up to 30 work stations per factory, each workstation can be leveled up to 800. The market and the warehouse can each be leveled up to 2400.
- Can I save my game progress? / I lost my account!
Sadly, we don’t have a cloudsave feature in the game yet, so it’s not possible to save your game or recover a lost account.
However, it is a feature we want to work on in the future. In the meantime, if you uninstall the game or change phones, you will sadly lose your progress.
If you have lost your progress, please contact our support directly at email@example.com. Even though we won’t be able to get your old progress back we will be able to help in other ways! ?
- Can I transfer my game between Android and iOS?
Unfortunately, as we don’t have the cloudsave feature enabled yet we cannot transfer progress from OS to OS.
Please get in touch with us though as we might be able to help other ways.
- No Video Available / I have ad problems!
If you are experiencing any issues with ads please try resetting your ad identifier, to do so please check the following:
- Step 1: Open Google Settings on your Android device by tapping on menu and then on Google Settings once all apps are displayed on the screen.
- Step 2: Locate and tap on the Ads menu under Services.
- Step 3: Tap on “reset advertising ID” on the new page. The page lists the current advertising ID on the same page.
- Step 4: Confirm the reset when the confirmation prompt is displayed. Once you reset the advertising ID, a new ID is displayed immediately on the same page. Since a new ID is assigned now, advertisers cannot link past actions anymore to the device if only the advertising ID was used for that.
- Step 1: Open the Settings app.
- Step 2: Tap Privacy.
- Step 3: Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Advertising.
- Step 4: Tap Reset Advertising Identifier.
- Step 5: When prompted, tap Reset Advertising Identifier.
If these steps don’t work please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible, e.g. which device you are using and your game version.
Please send the reports to: email@example.com
- My timers are showing strange numbers! What’s happened?
Did you change the time on your phone recently while playing?
Check that your time settings are currently on Automatic, and that your time settings are correct. If you’re still having issues please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- My in-game friends have disappeared!
If your friends disappear, it might be that you’re not connected to the internet, or the privacy settings in Facebook have changed.
To fix this please:
- Step 1: Go to the Facebook application or website
- Step 2: Go to Settings & Privacy
- Step 3: Go to Settings
- Step 4: In security tap Apps and Websites
- Step 5: In preferences, tap Apps, Websites and Games
- Step 6: Turn this setting on
Once you’ve done this, you’ve allowed Facebook to interact with 3rd party applications and websites such as Idle Factory Tycoon.
- I don’t recognize people in my friends list!
Idle Factory Tycoon assigns randomly generated display names. If someone joins your game and you don’t know who they are, they are most likely someone you know but they’ve not changed their display name yet!
- My issue isn’t listed, what do I do?
Don’t worry ? We’ll be able to help you, please just send a report into email@example.com
Please include as much detail on the issue you’re experiencing as possible, including the following:
- Device information (make, model, operating system):
- Player ID (This is found as a long code along the top of your loading screen, a screenshot will help!):
- A description of the issue, along with any relevant screenshots added.
- Unauthorised purchase - How do I request a refund?
If you need a refund, please get in contact with us and we’ll have a look at your case. Feel free to get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchase issue! How do I get my purchase?
Don’t worry, depending on what you have bought it most likely is in your inventory! Please check your boost inventory near the bottom of the screen (showing as a little battery), your skill points in the skills building, and Instant Cash is applied immediately to your current cash depending on the production of the factory you’re in! However if you have any other issues please let us know at email@example.com.
- Coupons, how do I apply them?
If you’ve got a promotional code from us and need help redeeming it please get in contact and we’ll be more than happy to help! Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.